Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Next For HolidayTrees? New Colors, New Holiday, New Addy!!

Ever since Valentine Day and Mardi Gras I have been brainstorming about how to set up this site for the next couple months. Easter is on April 4th, so it's a little early to start celebrating for that holiday now. St. Paddy's is in 3 weeks, which is too much time to spend on that holiday in my book. I would've also done a special occasion celebration before the holidays (wedding cakes, anniversary jewelry, etc) but it felt too rushed since I want to start Easter pictures by March 1st (Mr. Bunny deserves a whole month).

So I decided to spend the next few days getting this website ready for the joyous spring holiday that is Easter.

Photo: Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary Ramah NM, USA
Even wolfie is getting ready for Easter.
Seriously though, you should probably back the #%$& off.

Anywho, by March 1st you can expect the blog's colors to change once again and for a brand-spanking-new special Easter title. I will also add yet another slide show on youtube that will be Easter themed. Maybe I'll do a St. Patricks one too! Hey the sky is the limit.
Oh, and the one other thing that will be different; I am trying to get my website addy changed so that people won't have to type in www.holidaytrees.blogspot.com to get here. It will be changed to www.holidaytrees.us (some bastard took the .com version). Don't worry though, you will still be able to get to this by using this addy. Nothing will change for the regulars :-) (UPDATE: It's official! The forwarding is complete and you can now type in holidaytrees.us to get here. Yippy!)

So have I gotten you all excited yet? Yup, that's what I thought...you looked at the pretty picture of the wolfie and then left. Sigh...

For the few of you that don't have ADD I would love to hear some feedback on the changes this blog will undergo. I will try to give the blog a fresh spring look with the use of pastels without making anyone want to puke. Please let me know how you like the changes.


1 comment: