Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NOW AVAILABLE: HolidayTrees Stickers!!

I've been wanting to sell something with quotes from this blog. I eventually will be offering clothing, calender, mugs, etc. For now though, I will begin with stickers. All the stickers offered will be priced at $1.99. Shipping will be $5.00. Unless of course you are unwilling to pay $5.00 for shipping. Oh, you are. Ok then, shipping will be free. Happy? So the price you see is the price it be.

NOTE (THIS IS A POST ABOUT THE STORE. CLICK HERE.TO GO TO THE ACTUAL STORE)

More hilarious HolidayTrees stickers for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other major holidays soon to be released :-)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY SHOP :-) (You will not leave this blog.)


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea that is..I myself have been to the Holly Land and enjoyed every single minute of it! Can really understand why so many people fall in love with this place..

    ReplyDelete