Sunday, February 14, 2010

Please Enjoy These Boxes of Chocolates On Me!

People are like a box of chocolates, there are only one or two in the whole batch that you like and the rest suck. Happy Valentine's Day!!!



This is...

...what my boyfriend got me today. I'm so loved.
Photo: shenghung lin (TaiPei Taiwan)



A traditional red box of chocolates by...

...Dilletante.
Photo: Shawn Anderson (Seattle, WA USA)



Why stick to the traditional...

...when you can have designer chocolate?
Photo: alasm (flickr.com)


Give me something with a little more pink!

Thanks :-)
Maker: Secret Chocolatier (Charlotte, SC USA)


Taku (Toronto Canada) recceived this box a couple V-Days ago.

He says - "As soon as I opened them, I was surprised at how elegantly decorated they were. The aroma of the chocolates were quite subtle yet very captivating."


He also goes on to say -

"Even the box it came in was intricately designed."
Soooo chic :-)




That's all for the Valentine goodies. What will be next?
What will the future hold for holidaytrees.blogspot.com?
Seriously, what? I'm running out of ideas here.

4 comments:

  1. You should do something for St Patrick's day. Such as a documentary about corned beef slaughter and processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about people whose birthdays are on St. Patrick's Day? Cake combinations, etc.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete