Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Doll Collection

Ahhh Valentine dolls. Remember when you were a child and you had your very own collection of precious dolls on your shelf? You would lay up all night looking at your dolls. Or particularly that one larger doll's eyes - mostly because the moonlight hit it just right so it looked like she was looking right at you. And remember how you would wake up and she would be on the floor for unexplainable reasons? Almost like you caught her in mid crawl towards your bed? Wasn't that F-cked up?
Well let's go ahead and relive those memories with the Valentine Doll Collection!


This is exactly how...

...my dolls used to looked at me.


I can just imagine this one...

...spinning her head towards you and saying "I want your heart too."


Looky, this one has a present for you!

I'm going to guess it's some kind of random body part.
Previous 3 Photos: luvdollz (flickr.com)


Sewed on eyes, no mouth, no nose equals...

...no fear!
We know this doll can't come alive and claim our souls.

Crap.

I was wrong!

Watch out! She's looking right at us!
Previous 2 Photos: Jessica (osohappytogether blogspot)


Ok, that was a little B horrorish. I apologize.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this post made me laugh because I have always been petrified of dolls! When I got "too old" for mine, I deliberately dressed them up nicely and carefully placed them in my closet so they wouldn't get mad and "kill me"! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy someone understands! The one with the "eyes" that looked like it was staring at me really existed. She was always in the leaned over position too like she was trying to reach me. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my dolls and I keep them beside me when I sleep. I never had thoughts of them killing. I remember Mom used to buy them doll clothes for 18 inch dolls and I find it very nice changing their clothes. I still have my dolls but I do not keep them on my bed anymore, I do keep them safe in a glass closet that make them all stunning with their 18 inch doll clothes.

    ReplyDelete