Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Flowers

What makes these particular bouquets official "Valentine's Day" flowers? They were given on Valentine's Day! Duh...



This is a nice, crisp shot of a lovely bouquet.

Alasm from flickr.com says, "Beautiful flowers that my husband sent to me on V-Day".


Chip Bennet from Saint Louis says, "Nothing fancy or extravagant...

...but every girl should get flowers on Valentine's Day."


It's impossible to go wrong with...

...a bouquet of roses :-)


Look! A twofer!

It's Valentine's Day and her wedding day!


These are definitely the most gorgeous flowers of the bunch :-)

Or maybe I'm just saying that because their mine :-)


A close-up of a lily.

I got them from my fiancee at last year's V-Day :-D


3 comments:

  1. Polish culture is known for honoring women. Women in Poland enjoy more respect and care than in any other part of the world.





    sympathy flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Polish culture, Valentine's day is called Pounchki's Day, and every woman receives a box of donut holes. Actually, no it's not. I just made that up. Much like how you just made up your random comment.

    ReplyDelete