Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Heart Chocolate

Valentine's Day is really nothing more than a poor excuse to eat a bunch of chocolate. Anything that's in the shape of a heart is good for your heart. That's what my doctor says! And when I say doctor I mean that guy that stands out on the corner screaming out medical advice for nothing more than your spare change. Yeah, he's a real living saint.



Let's begin the

thread!



The vines are white chocolate and...

the rest is regular chocolate. I just want to pop one of those in my mouth!
Mirabelle Catering (West Coast, USA)





To me, it looks like two hearts...

...oozing out of another heart.
Maker: Paul A. Young Fine Chocolates



Another one by the same maker.

Paul describes this one as a "Large woven dark chocolate heart filled with fresh passion fruit, vanilla and ylang-ylang filled chocolates."
Ylang ylang? Don't ask me! I just sez it howz I seez it!




This one looks as though...

...it descended from heaven :-p
Photo: Melanie J (Dunedin, New Zealand)






Another little scrumptious group...

Hum...this makes me think of those giant peanut butter stuffed hearts Reese's puts out.
Know what I'm talking about?
Photo: Laura Taylor (Portland Maine, USA)



Oh yeah, that's the one!

*drools*



3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... love the fourth picture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does "CHO COL ATE" mean in the first one? Is that Latin? Does it translate to "eat brown candy"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it's "Cho' Ol Ate'" which is latin for "He who asks dumb questions gets dumb answers".

    ReplyDelete