Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's going on with the blog's color??!

I'll tell you what's going on! It ain't Christmas season anymore and I wanted my website to look more like weddings, Valentine's Day and love. You know, all that foofy stuff. This kind of foofy stuff:

katiescrapbooklady (flickr.com)
I thought the use of pink, white, red with a bit of purple was the best way to achieve this so that's what I did.
I'm mostly done with the major changes for the season. All that's really left is the title and even that is mostly finished. Rest assured though that all I will ever change is the colors. The navigation will more or less stay the same.
Personally, I'm excited about the colorful possibilities for the blog during Easter!

stitch (flickr.com)
It will be pastel heaven!


Feel free to comment about the blog's change below!

3 comments:

  1. Love the change in colors! Much easier to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the change too. And, now I'm getting all excited about Valentine's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you too!

    I rather enjoy all the pink. At least for now :-) I'm exciting about V-Day too :-) Of course, I love all holidays :-D

    ReplyDelete