Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Disney Wedding Cakes - Mickey Mouse Cakes

I've been collecting Walt Disney wedding cakes for a couple weeks now. Right now I have more Mickey and Minnie mouse cakes than any other kind so a thread dedicated to the little patriarch and matriarch is in order.



I love Mickey's little top hat to go with...

...his spiffy white suit.
Bolt Of Blue (flickr.com)



Awwww...

...so in love.
Alix's Cakes Website



Hey look at that!

Another Mickey and Minnie mouse cake. Wasn't expecting that.
milky.way (flickr.com)



I admire their devotion to each other but...

...I'm starting to wonder why the little critters feel the need to renew their vows so many times.
MPR529 (flickr.com)



More Disney wedding cakes to come!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the first Mickey cake! What a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of Disney but I actually think this idea is pretty cute too :-)

      Delete