Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 New Year Resolutions Part 2




Community

"Take good care of myself and everyone I love, and do my best to be a positive influence on my social and ecological community." - Stepanie (Green Bay, WI)


Sport

"To get out at least once a month on either skis, snowshoes or hiking boots. " - Burnt (Gunnison, CO)



Consumption

"More exercise, better diet, less beer." - Jerry (On the banks of Yellowstone)


Self-Reliance

"Find a house closer to a wind farm." -Trekker (Fuel Dependent, USA)


Roughing It

"Trying to get at least one bag night a month" - Greg (SoCal, USA)



Admirable

"I will have to resolve to stay out of jail this year, as I seem to have lost my Get Out of Jail Free card." - Vincent (Salem, Oregon)



Gluttony

"To finish off the big ass bag of M&M's on my desk in record time." - Miss Dolittle (Longmont, CO)



Watercourse

"I plan to Hike, Camp, Fish, & Canoe more this year. I can't wait to Canoe and camp the Loyd Owens Canoe river trail in Alabama." - Mountain Goat (Grass Valley, CA)



Temper

" I think mine will be to not get pissed at all the people that show up at the gym as they make themselves feel better by going for the first 2 months of the New Year before they give up and return to the couch." - Mikey (Gold's Gym, USA)



Egoistic

"Kick my idealism habit - be more selfish and hedonistic." - Orygawn (Bend, Oregon)



That's all of it so I hope you enjoyed it. Now get ready for tomorrow when it will be all about wedding cakes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment