Friday, December 18, 2009

Attack of the pink Christmas trees!

Here is another type of Christmas tree that is hard to find. Not quite as hard as the shabby chic, but still challenging. Most people just don't want a pink Christmas tree. I however, think they are great. Growing up with rainbow trees I've grown accustomed to the idea that trees sport many different colors. Although pink ornaments are quite different than pink needles, I still like to be open minded about the color a Christmas tree can be. If you are still wary, maybe the following pinkalish trees will change your mind.



It's...

...attack of the killer pink trees!
Photo: attack the darkness from flickr.com



What a little darling.

Hey kid move out of the way, you're blocking the tree!
I love the use of white ornaments on this tree. They add a soft modern look.
Photo: Nerdstroms on Flickr.com



Pink trees are slowly showing their way into store displays.

Think the use of an ornament as a tree topper isn't the most original? I agree...



...so how about a flamingo?

There now isn't that better?
Photo: Me



Here's a closer look of the festive flamingo.

He has a Santa hat on therefore he fits right in.





I don't typically like these.

But this one is done well. Usually these types of trees look sparse and awkward but the abundance of ornaments took care of that problem.
Photo: Nerdstroms on flickr.com




Soft pink

Not only do I love the tree but I love the picture as a whole. The candy canes add a nice touch.
Photo: Gigi on flickr.com



You know the phrase "Love, joy and...


...wish." Wait what? I guess that works too :-)
Photo: Hijirik on flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment