Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 New Years Resolutions! Part 1

I hope all you HolidayTree lovers have been busy thinking about your New Years Resolutions. If you haven't, hopefully these resolutions will get you motivated!



Self-Aware


"I don't have any New Year's resolutions. I have goals that are short term, medium term and long term. On top of that, I try to live every day in the best way I can - being active, taking care of those I love, playing a bit, working a bit, being charitable and making sure I take time for myself." - LaurieAnn (Ontaria, Canada)
(I say, 'Thanks for the non-resolution resolution')



Restriction

"I've got about 20 lbs to lose." - LameBeaver (Colorado)
(I say, 'You know what they say, the last 10...er, 20 lbs are the hardest.')



QUIT

"QUIT SMOKING! This is going to be a hard one. I've tried the pills, the patch, the gum, cold turkey, and even hypnotherapy. I've probably spent more money on quitting smoking than actually smoking. But my wife absolutely insists I do it for good this time." - Jason (Denver, CO)
(I say, 'Don't worry buddy, that's a hard one for everyone.')



Goal

"I resolve to become more goal oriented." - Turner (South USA)
(I say, 'Don't we all.')



FEAR

"It's more a goal than a resolution, but I'm going to overcome my wreck-instilled fear and ride my bike again on the road." - Sprout (Pittsburgh, PA)
(I say, 'You call it fear, I call it sense.')



More great resolutions through January 1rst!
Want to send me yours? Email me at holidaytrees@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment