Saturday, April 16, 2011

New!! Easter Archive

Because I sarted www.Holidaytrees.us on a blog I have to use the blog tools given to me. This means that the sidebar used months and dates for my articles on Holidays.This is all fine and good but I find that when looking at holiday articles from previous years it was a little confusing.

So I thought that I would create an archive for every holiday thus far. That is what you see underneath the heading on the front page.

I have most of my holiday articles archived. There are a few that I haven't made a page for yet (like Mardi Gras or Saint Patrick). But you can still find these holidays by using the month sidebar or by using the search engine on the very top of the website.

Anyways, I have recently archived the 2010 Easter. So take a look at the link at the top of the page! You'll find some beautiful photos and some excellent genius-like commentary to go along with them.


P.S. Personally my favorite link is: Peeps! A Rhyming Story


No comments:

Post a Comment