Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Tree Cats!

As stated yesterday (see here) house cats like to jump into your meticulously decorated Christmas trees for their own kitty enjoyment. I have promised to show you this phenomena and show you I shall.

Specimen #1

Photo by Warren Layton
A classy Christmas tree indeed!

But what's that I see?
I do believe something is peeking at me!

Photo by Warren Layton
Ah HA!
Even trees of the highest caliber are not safe from your pet kitty's climbing needs.

But let's move on for I do believe there is another...

...fine looking tree indeed.
Specimen #2

Photo by Snooglerat (flickr.com)
Oh no...

You better take a closer look.

A very close look:

Photo by Snooglerat (flickr.com)
I'd tell him to make himself comfortable, but it looks like he already has.


The tree owner for the next photo claims...
Specimen #3

Photo by Laura Bittner
...that "Lola (the cat) is waiting for Santa".

But we know the truth. She's really just waiting for the opportune moment to get into those cozy needle filled branches.

But wait!!!!

Just as she was about to jump into the tree, something caught her eye!

Background photo by Laura Bittner
Das ist sum craZY $%#@!!!!!

2 comments: