Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here's to awesome vintage Christmas goodies!

I know, I know. I really blew it. I haven't posted an article for over a week in the middle of December no less! This is the most important holiday time of them all! But I do have some good news.

What? You won't even begin to listen to me until you see some kind of beautiful Christmas tree? Sigh, I understand. Take a gander at this then:


Pretty damn gorgeous eh? Doesn't this just put you in the Christmas spirit of forgiveness? Purdy please?

Thank you!

Now, let me explain my absence. You see, I never get tired of writing about Christmas trees. They fascinate me to no end. Quite frankly, writer's block on this wonderful subject is quite impossible. But there has been something that's been keeping me away from this glorious website.

And that something is my sellers account on Ebay. During holidays, I try and focus on selling holiday related items. That would make December's stock Christmas items, vintage Christmas items to be exact. These items have been flying off the shelves due to awesome customers who have an appreciation for fine Christmas goods. In case you are interested, my sellers name is HolidayTrees. Most of Christmas items I have for sale are 20 years or older. Here have a look:

Click Here to view and bid on my auctions!

So you see? I have been celebrating by shipping Christmas joy to people's houses via vintage decorations. Can't you appreciate that for what it is?

But I'm finding a way to juggle both my website AND my awesome Christmas goods. In the end, I don't want to skimp on anything and manage to write about Christmas trees while selling items for Christmas trees at the same time.

Are we all made up now?

Oh an don't forget to visit My "Christmas Tree of the Day" thread. I have added more to that as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment