Monday, November 29, 2010

A blast to last year and a reminder...

It's that time of the year where I get all the Christmas tree photos together for another exciting year of celebration. Looking through my photos I found a picture I took when I first got into Christmas Tree hunting.
This was the first shot of a tree that I took for this site. It was in a coffee shop in St. Louis, MO. Somehow it never made it into the Christmas Tree collection last year but now we all get to see it.

Which reminds me...

I am always looking for more Christmas Tree photos whether they are: real or fake, green or pink, large or small, indoors or outdoors. I post most pictures! Simply email me at holidaytrees@gmail.com or feel free to comment on this thread if you have any questions.

Can't wait to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment