Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Time Already? What's going on with these crazy colors?!

As you may have noticed, there is a new title picture and some crazy colors that are being incorporated into this site. That's because we are slowly moving into the Christmas Season! Or should I say quickly?

The unveiling of these magnificent trees begin as soon as...

...they leave their personal dressing rooms.
Photo by: Sarah Ackerman

Honestly, every year that goes by it seems like Christmas gets shorter and shorter. It makes me want to start my Christmas Tree celebration earlier and earlier (I usually start it at around the 1st of December).

Well I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do yet. I might wait until the December 1st before I start the Christmas celebration. Or I might put up tree photos before the 1st if the mood hits! Or I may try to gather as many photos, information and stories as I can and get them all written for December. That way the articles will be the best they've ever been!

Of course, that would include meticulous planning, so it probably won't happen.

But one thing is for sure. I will be playing around with the blog's colors. This includes everything from the background to the type. So if you log onto this blog and get treated to some blue wonder, green awesomeness or red redo. Just feel free to tell me what you think!
I'm dying to know! I want to know the truth on what feels the most Christmasy.

Besides, is there a better way to spend the holidays than on this website? Go get yourself some hot cocoa, pray that it snows outside and feel all warm and cozy while looking at my decked out (including the halls) website. Whats that? Still too early to get in the Christmas spirit? Then fake it till you make it! We don't have time for lollygaggers around here.


Happy Holidays from HolidayTrees!


2 comments:

  1. I love the elegant, white and gold, snowy Christmas look of the website! Beautiful and nostalgic for the holidays~~~
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babs!

    I like it too. I had to figure out something else to do cause I didn't like last years design for Christmas. i think these colors are good for your eyes when reading.

    I like this template more as well :-)

    ReplyDelete