Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In case you haven't noticed...

...I have been away for a couple days. Which means this is the first time I haven't had an "Easter Special" for every weekday on my ESOTD thread :-( Sorry about that. I have excuses I swear! You see, I have been traveling around a little bit and have spent all of Sunday and half of Monday in a car with no internet access :-( When I was finally able to get to a computer in a hotel the electricity went out! Crazy huh? So here I am late at night on the computer I've been waiting for and very tired. I wanted to let you know that I'm still around. And that I will indeed be having an ESOTD by tomorrow. I will ALSO be having a new Easter thread. It will be on pictures of those luscious flowered crosses you see so much during Easter/Lent. You'll see it all within the next 24 hours. So keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment